Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hair Inspirations


I really want to do something different with my hair. I am bored, so very bored of my hair these days.

I am not going to cut it unless it is for a trim or more layers because I am wanting to keep the length and grow it out even longer. Right now my hair just about reaches the middle of my back.

I have only ever dyed my hair twice, not including temporary dyes. I loved the temporary dye by ColorPulse in Espresso but I think they discontinued that color because I cannot find it anywhere. I once dyed my entire head of hair in grade 8 in a burgundy shade that came in a box from the drugstore. And then more recently, a few months back, I had used box dye again in a deep, dark brown. Although it said it was permanent, I'm pretty sure it is safe to say that all the color is gone. My hair is its normal medium brown color. I'm not sure what happened there, but it's okay.

Now, all I want are some highlights to add dimension. So when I make a braid or wear my hair wavy you can actually see the styles better. I was thinking fine highlights all throughout the hair in a much lighter brown, almost blond.

I added the photos that have been fueling my desire for a change. Keep in mind that I do not want to go completely  blond, just highlights. These are merely inspirations for either color, cut, or/and style.













































All of these photos have been "reblogged" onto my tumblr page. I just add or reblog photos that I like from all over the 'net.

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day!

M

9 comments:

M. said...

Oooh, can't wait to see your new do! I love braids these days and I totally agree that highlights would definitely make them much more dimensional. I wish I had long locks like you!

Glamour Diaries said...

@wifey-ine - Thank you! I just made an appointment Friday @ 8:30 AM. I'm so nervous :s And that's SO early, too! lol

Emilie said...

I love braids! Great pics!
xxx

Anonymous said...

these shots are so great!
love it darling, glad i stumbled across your blog
thanks for your sweet comments, ive linked you!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

LushBlush21 said...

gorgeous pictures! I nominated you for an award on my blog! Check it out :)

Glamour Diaries said...

@Emilie - thank you, i find braids so feminine too :)

@CMA - aww, thanks so much!! I am loving your blog btw!

@lushblush21 - wow! this is super nice! i've only had my blog for maybe two months? and i'm still learning about blogger and whatnot. i guess i will accept it, hehe even though it's so new but i'd love to share some of my fav blogs, so of course :) thank you hun! xo

xLovelyMakeupx said...

hey girl i just awarded you here:
http://xlovelymakeupx.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-award.html

come on over and accept your award =]

Sandra said...

all the pictures you posted are amazing! I'm due for a hair change as well, can't wait to see what you end up doing :) xo

Anonymous said...

Why oh why did I chop my hair :( These are great pics, I especially love the first one!

ShareThis